This week I have been ill and I have worked up a list of five key things that ill people need to have. Some are obvious, in fact all are obvious but I’m ill so deal with it chum.
- Anything with lemon in it – be that lemon tea, lemon squash, hot lemon squash or an actual lemon seems to always help me
- Comfy clothes – is there any explanation needed? Leggings and big comfy jumpers is a must. Quite frankly any day needs comfy clothes
- Tissues – another key survival object that needs no explanation however while having a cold this week I am without tissues! Using toilet roll just isn’t the same
- Carmex – I never really think about my lips when I’m ill but while being ill I have found it comforting to have nice lips
- Films – some cheesy rom com that you can fall asleep to is the perfect
Has your week been productive like you said? I told myself I would but having a cold has messed that up slightly. I’m so proud that you can do press ups! I’ve started doing three sit ups every time I come back into my room (thanks Charlie for the irritating but now obsessive idea) but it’s been put on the backburner while I’m ill – can you tell I’m a delicate little flower when I’m ill? Maybe you should do that with press ups! A link to that Spotify account would be nice if possible… HINT HINT
Anyhoo – chat soon!