When you are reading this I will have finished my first year of University Education. Crazy to think that really. I mean looking back over the year so much has happened and yet it seems like only days now. Freaky.
This year has been the worst year of my life, with the return of maths, homesickness and dealing with loud drunk people while trying to sleep on a weekly basis.
This has also been the best year of my life so far. I have made amazing friends who I will keep forever, I have learnt so much about topics I never knew I found interesting, I conquered fears and learnt so much about myself making me feel more confident and happier then I have been in a long time. Therefore I thought it only fitting for me to share the top 10 ways I think how I have changed over this chaotic, crazy and brilliant year.
- I eat cereals out of a mug if all my bowls are dirty
- My organisation has got so much better… and so much worse
- My attitude to maths has got much healthier
- I can get ready in 3 minutes. Well the ‘late for a lecture’ look anyway
- I’m not adverse to tattoos (unless they are ridiculously stupid)
- I don’t worry and stress so much (thank goodness!)
- I can actually pack light. Its like Tetris in my mind now.
- I understand the importance of interest on my savings account
- I have developed an unhealthy obsession with potato salad
- I am happy with myself inside and out… Mostly I’m not perfect okay?
Thanks for being there for me Chum throughout this crazy year. Bring on the next one!