I don’t know about you guys but I hate exercise. Quite frankly I should go plug this laptop in before it dies however that requires moving so I’m just gunna type super fast.
Due to my laziness I just cannot find the motivation to actually do exercise so I have tried to come up with a few ways to get exercise into my daily life so I’m somewhat healthy!
1. Take the stairs – trust me after 5 days it really isn’t as laborious and seriously helps the thighs
2. Have lunch outside – kinda linked to the first one but if you wonder to the park or something that is still walking and getting fresh air
3. Waterfights – waterfights with friends counts as exercise, I mean think of all the running you do…
4. Heavy handbag – carrying round a bag with a book, make up, keys, phone etc is heavy and carrying it around is a good way to build muscle
5. Shopping! – This isn’t an encouragement to shop more but wondering round stores, carrying bags, walking from store to store – it all counts people
6. Being Helpful – offer to carry someone’s food shopping bag or push your friend’s/family’s buggy more (Not a strangers – no stealing babies okay!) but this can help tone muscles and if you are pushing it up a hill like I was, really raises the heart rate!
More great news about lazy exercise found here! : http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow/news-badhabitsgoodforhealth/1/