Jumper – Pull and Bear
Shoes – Zara
Hoodie – Zara (it’s dark green)
Necklace – Spitalfields Market
Jumper – H&M
Watch – Timex
Jumper – Zara (different colours available)
Jumper – Uniqlo (underneath)
Cardigan – New look
Trousers worn in all – black treggings – M&S
Shoes most likely worn: http://www.johnlewis.com/clarks-orinoco-club-leather-ankle-boots/p1421668
Coat most likely worn: Navy blue coat from Monsoon – few years ago
Emphasis on “most worn” – I did wear other clothes, I assure you.
Apologies for not posting recently. Had a bit of a chaotic few weeks but things should hopefully be back to normal now as I have missing blogging to you lovely lot. I’m now back at university and actually living in my own house this year! It seems crazy that I now have to pay water bills and check the gas meter readings – i’m really not responsible enough!
But anyhoo – I thought I would tell you some of the key things I have bought with me this year to start off my second year of uni!
1. Clothes; a necessity. Of course the amount of clothes you deem a necessity is variable – my amount? A lot. Its a bit of a funny time of the year where you need sweaters but the other day I wore shorts. So a range of clothes is ideal (sorry dad about having you to haul my suitcase(s) up the stairs!)
2. Shoes; again the correct amount is your opinion. My boyfriend only owns 3 pairs of shoes whereas to uni I have brought 10. Posh shoes, posh heeled shoes, pumps, trainers, boots, heeled boots – you get the idea I just want to cover all of the bases.
3. Stationary; my favourite thing on this list tbh. Post it notes, note pads, pens, pencils but of course don’t bring too much – what is the freshers fair for?
4. Cooking equipment; I admit last year my cooking skills were nil. Appalling really. So this year is time to change and I have brought multiple pots, pans, plates and oven proof dishes and so far i’ve already made brownies and a pasta bake.
5. And finally, all the things I forgot; Passport, extension cord, food and my hairbrush (don’t ask how I even forgot that)
Happy second year!
Oh I do love bowties but my favourite is braces as you know 😉 I loved your nail polish dupes post! So useful when I next go nail polish shopping 🙂 I have found that Revlon nail polishes are great but my one true nail polish love will forever lie with Nails Inc. I am going slightly insane with revision so apologies if I stop making sense half way through.
Anywho – recently I was fortunate enough for my mum to come and visit and we had a little trip to Topshop and she was lovely enough to pay for these beauties (thank you mum once again!) I have also briefly mentioned these purchases in my weekly vlog with very poor lighting so I hope these photos due this fabulous items justice! I’d also like to state that Topshop were doing a 20% off student weekend before you think that the total bill adds up too high!
First up are these jeans with a really lovely blue floral pattern which happen to also be super comfy! They retail at £40 which is a little pricy but I think that I will get so much wear out of them and they go with a lot of stuff in my wardrobe.
Next up is a red t-shirt retailing at £26 which is a crazy amount for a t-shirt but with discount it ended up being free but still! It is a lovely burgundry kinda red but it also has crosses down and across the shirt but are faint and when the light shines through a little see though (but not too much) so feels summery and i love love love the colour.
Finally I took the plunge chum and bought a skort – before you think that I am too insane Fleur de Force did say that she loves her two skorts so im not totally crazy. From the picture it looks a bit weird I grant you but when I wear it I’ll send you a picture.
It retails at £34 but it is a really good quality which sometimes you find with Topshop stuff isn’t great. It has this great flowery pink pattern all the way round the skort with green and blue making contrasting background colours. I really like it and feel that with a grey or another block colour t-shirt that it will look really good for summer.
What do you think of my purchases chum?